When I am out, in between breakfast and lunch, I like to have something in my bag or something to snack on. I prefer having a light snack before and after working out to prepare myself for a bigger meal later in the day.
- Hummus with carrot sticks combo. Pretty standard I know. Hummus also goes super well with celery and cucumber. I have noticed that Tesco has also started to sell this super healthy snack. If you do not like hummus, dip your vegetables in Tzatziki.
- Peanut butter and raspberries. I personally prefer peanut butter and raspberries over peanut butter and apple which seem to be a classic. The crunch of the apple and the smoothness of the peanut butter creeps me out. Am I the only one ?
- Nuts. All of them. A handful with your tea or in your Tabbouleh or Salad maybe ?
- Wasabi peas. They are quite high in calories but are full of fiber and proteins. If you do not like wasabi, you can also try Salt or vinegar chickpeas/ Toasted chick peas.
- Toasted bread with a banana and cinnamon
- Vegetable crisps or Apple crisps. Rice crackers are also amazing. They smell like pop corn to me.
- Vegan protein bars/ Raw food energy bars. This one is a bit tricky as I do not know where you live but I usually buy mine at Planet Organic.
- Smoothies. Homemade is better but it does not matter really, your smoothie will definitely be portable and healthier than any soda.
- Dried Mangoes. Dried Fruits in general. Dried apricots, dried bananas. The list can go on and on.
- Huel. This one is a bit special. I think I will make an article about this product as I find it very convenient. I have included the link to the website if you would like to know more about this Amazing and Affordable Vegan Friendly Food of the Future.